Keeping Children Safe
We take our commitment to safeguarding and child protection very seriously and have measures in place to ensure your child is safe and sound in our care.
- Our secure entry system ensures only staff members can open the doors throughout nursery.
- Our staff are all fully trained in Paediatric first aid
- A regular programme of training ensures all staff are fully up to date in safeguarding and child protection procedures
- All staff are recruited through the safer recruitment process and Enhanced DBS checks are completed for all staff.
- We have a Designated Safeguarding lead team who liaise with other professionals to ensure our commitment to child protection is fully upheld.
You can find lots of useful information about safeguarding children, including keeping your child safe online here – https://www.leedsscp.org.uk/Parents-Carers-Wider-Family/onlinesafety
If you have a concern about a child’s safety, please follow this link – https://www.barnardos.org.uk/get-help